DZ Krutitcy – USPA drop zone in Russia on the territory of which the windtunnel is based (the diameter of the flight zone is 9 feet/2.5 meters), cafe, hotel.
Aerodrome reference point (geographic coordinates):
AFF Program– the full cost of the course 65.000 ₽ ( ~1000$ ), the course fee includes 30 minutes of flight time in wind tunnel.
Wind Tunnel 1 hour
We accept Visa, MasterCard.
Visa Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Your passport must be valid not less than 6 months after your visiting the Russian Federation.
The required documents and information for the invitation preparation:
1. Scan of your passport page with photo.
2. Name of the state of permanent residence (registration), city.
3. Place of birth (Country, city).
4. Place of work (name, position, address).
5. Contact phone number.
6. Country and city of obtaining a visa.
Please feel free to contact if you have any questions 24/7. Peace, Love and Freeflying to you all